I kept one bit of Christmas decor up this year, very much on purpose. The sparkly lights on my little pine tree really helps to chase away the winter gloom. I love to come down in the morning, turn on this little tree, light a candle, maybe turn on the fireplace as well, make my cup of tea and read a bit. When it happens, doesn't always, it is divine.
He is also quite divine. When he is "in character" he truly is Captain America. Yesterday, while I was making lunch he came into the kitchen and told me he was chasing bad guys and he locked Hulk in jail. I told him I feel so much safer when he is in town. He really liked that.
But, when Captain America takes a binkie break its all this mama can do to hold it together! I just want to pick him up, squeeze him, and cover him with kisses! He helps chase away the winter gloom too *wink*.
No comments:
Post a Comment