especially without electronics! The cool, blue glow of an electric babysitter illuminating my children's faces is a hard thing to give up. But like my friend Carla, shared on her blog, I too need to make some changes. What is it about winter that just begs for endless hours of video games, movies, cartoons, computer browsing, and other mindless, sedentary activities? Its terrible! I might add that after hours of homeschooling it can be the only way for this mama to get a break. But enough, is enough. Something must be done. So, we have been bringing out the board games, building lego creations, going on rather chilly walks, reading books, and pretending almonds are fangs.
Oh yes, and eating homemade chicken noodle soup! He ate it people! He ate it, veggies and all. I slept so much better that night. You mamas know what I mean.
1 comment:
I Love You
Post a Comment