Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Lake Wenatchee State Park

It doesn't get much better than this.
Playing shoot 'em in the woods.
Two very contented little boys.
Luxury accommodations.
Best Burgers!
Morning tea with Heath while our boys are visiting in Grandma and Grandpa's trailer. Oh. Yeah.
Leavenworth waiting for the parade.
The Beer Wagon.
Bavarian Dancers.
River Walk.
Beautiful Barn on the drive into Leavenworth.
Our little weekend camping trip was a gem handed to us wrapped in warm sunshine and bound with a bow made of family ties. We had such a wonderful time! Our boys traveled so well(over 4.5 hours), played so good at camp, slept well, ate well, and were just all around a joy. We had so much fun visiting with Grandma and Grandpa, running back and forth between our two trailers was a big hit. And, grandma's homemade breakfasts were stellar! We needed this trip so much. We didn't, and I mean DID NOT want to leave. There were more s'mores to make, more lake to explore, more bike rides to take, but all for another time. We are already planning our next adventure. So, so thankful for our time in beautiful central Washington. It was such a blessing :)

3 comments:

Janet Olson said...

oh man I now want a trailer, we have vehicle that would pull it much better now, I think I might see what we can do to remedy our non trailer situation, then we could meet up some place and 'camp' together.... fun fun.

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Oh, I loved your pictures of Leavenworth! My grandparents owned a cabin on the river (it belongs to my aunt now) just a mile or two from Leavenworth. I haven't been there since high school, but I was always fascinated by the Bavarian motif.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...