Today we have the last of Graham's swimming lessons. On Monday he jumped of the diving board 3 times. Big stuff! My mom and sister were there to witness it and boy was that fun. He was so proud to be able to show off his skills. After the lesson while I was helping him to wash and get dressed he said,
"Mom, when I am standing on the diving board looking down into the water its a little bit scary but I just say to myself, God bless my little broken body and jump in!" I kid you not. That is what he said. Word. For. Word. He cracks me up! I am going to try and get pictures today if they jump off again. Man, having kids is such a trip!
Oh, and Liam has poo pooed in the potty a few times again here recently. Please, please, please, let this be the re-beginning of the end of diapers!
The hardest thing for me to remember on Mondays and Wednesdays is that I pick G up at school not at the bus stop due to swimming...I don't know why that is so hard for me to remember! But that means I have to be out the door a half hour earlier and that is NOT easy for me ;)
Oh, and I got a perm. I will post pictures when it calms down and I don't look like Annie.
No comments:
Post a Comment