Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I am not sure what I think about this new Dynamic View that blogger has come up with. At first I was all like, "This is totally awesome!" Now, I am like, "This is awesome but I am not sure if it is for me, and it is a little impersonal, and I lost all my widgets, and I don't quite know how to get them back, and now I can't even remember all that I had on the side of my blog, and will I be missing something that I don't remember that I had? Can you imagine living inside my head? Seriously, I live there everyday and I don't even get it.

But, change is good right? So, I have a million things I have been wanting to share on here lately and guess what? I'll give you a million dollars if you guess right...I can't remember what they were. Are we seeing a memory loss pattern here? I think we are :)

So, I will just make a list and maybe it will jog my memory:

I am in an organizational obsession mood. I am serious. This house if going to have a place for everything and everything in its place if it kills me!

Heath and I are getting really into Once Upon A Time. We watch it on Hulu. Hulu is great!

I am reading Organized Simplicity by Tsh Oxenrider and it is great too!

I had to make an emergency run to the bathtub tonight with a very poopy toddler. I am still in shock from it.

My oldest son is living on Honey Nut Cheerios.

I ordered a new winter coat from Eddie Bauer because it is cold! I haven't bought a new winter coat since before Graham was born. It was time. And, I went with a longer style because I am tired of jackets that ride up and don't provide warmth to your legs. I am also purchasing more knee high socks for the winter. I am getting wimpy with cold.

I don't think any of these things were on my list to blog about by here they are.

TTFN!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Oh. My. Goodness! I like the way it looks, but . . . . It is a teeny bit impersonal ~ and confusing, and modernistic, and confusing, and clean looking, and can I just say . . . confusing? Oh, Widgets, where art thou?
If you so desired, could you change back? Just curious.

Where should I send the flowers when you kick the bucket? You KNOW. . . organiztion with busy kids is, shall we say, challenging at best. Unless, of course, you are OCD and Marta (as in Stewart). And then your whole family goes insane! Hm, I might be onto something! lol

I wish you hadn't posted about the poop run! It seems we follow suit here ~ I'm holding my breath! ! ! Praise the Lord for Honey Nut Cheerios ~ that's all I have to say about that ~ for now.

Have a curiously wonderful day!
Love Ya!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...