Monday, December 6, 2010

On the 11th Day of December My True Love...

Photobucket

...became mine! Heath and I will celebrate 11 years on the 11th. I have been so blessed to spend those years with this wonderful man. I am so thankful for him. He is an amazing husband and father. He is a gift to me.

We will be heading to Idaho on wednesday to spend some of the Christmas season with Heath's kith and kin(we are so excited to head over there! playing in the snow is definitely on the agenda!). I am not sure how frequently I will be able to post so I thought I would share this "Pre-Anniversary" picture of me and my love. I *HEART* him and I am so glad that he is mine!

1 comment:

carla said...

Perfect picture! Have a great time in Idaho. I'll miss your posts. I've been living vicariously through you at times recently!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...