I have always considered myself a pretty good communicator. I mean, I like to talk about things. I am not a keeper-insider sort of person. But, there are times even for me when life is fuzzy. gray. Not black and white. Hard to sort out into some sort of verbal formation. And, while things in general might be going pretty well, on another level things are fuzzy. Relationships are fuzzy. Goals are fuzzy. You know what I mean? I have heard that a woman's mind is like a computer screen with lots of windows open (where as a man usually only has one window open at a time). And, while she is looking at one window she cannot quite rest until the other windows are closed...so true. I feel like I have 20 windows open at any given time and usually can manage them pretty well, until I can't.
I realize that this entire post is fuzzy. But, I haven't slept in 7mo. so that explains a lot of it. That also explains why I forgot how to spell my name when I was talking to someone on the phone. The guy asked how to spell my first name and i was like, "Um, C-R-H-Um..." I couldn't figure out where I went wrong so I just kept going. Heath just stood there and looked at me with raised eyebrows. After I got off the phone I said, "Did I just spell my name wrong?" He said, "Yeah, yeah, you did." See.
3 comments:
Bless your heart. Sleep will return one day, right? Hang in there. And maybe in the mean time you should write of list of important information to have by the phone. lol.
I love this post. You make me laugh (in a good way).
I cannot stop laughing. Only cause I have been there. I miss our good belly laughs. Remember the time I couldn't roll the window down and we had to pull over cause we were laughing so hard. Praying you get some rest girl
Post a Comment