Graham riding the "jet ski."
Splash, splash, splashing away with daddy.
Have goggles, will swim :)

Graham loved Wylie the Wolf. He talked about him the whole night after the Clock Tower Show. (That could totally make me cry)
We got the Kid Kabin room. The bunk beds were like a tent. Graham loved it. These places are all over the country and I highly recommend them. A great little weekend trip(although I would only go mid-week like we did. It was already starting to get pretty busy the day we left,friday, and crowds would give you a whole different experience.Oh my gosh, did we have a great time at the Great Wolf Lodge Water Park! I have this memory running through my head of riding in a big yellow raft with Graham, zipping down a big, plastic water slide, Graham's face illuminated by the blue plastic glow, him laughing as I was yelling the whole way down. Priceless. I smile constantly as I think about this. My other memory is Liam in the toddler pool splashing to his heart's content then stopping to intently watch his fingers move through the water. Neither one of them was afraid. Graham went on every ride, no fear. The only thing he didn't go on was the ride he was to short for. Liam was not scared at all by the noise and craziness. If you don't count the poop explosion that happened in the car on the way home(I will spare you the details but lets just say everywhere I looked was poop...you can imagine the rest) it was a total winner! Heath and I smiled over our kids heads at each other alot :)
I wish I could have got more pictures but my camera isn't water proof and there was water coming at you from every direction. But, I sure love the ones I did get.
No comments:
Post a Comment