I am currently making an Easter basket for Graham out of scrap paper and a Cuties box from the grocery store. G is super excited about this and is tracking the progress daily. He is also creating his own Easter basket out of an old Gogurt box. I will take pictures because it is just too cute.
I am also trying to stream line our lives. Trying to bring some order out of quite alot of chaos. I have lots of lists going, lots of things I would like to try to implement to get some structure into our lives. This is always and I mean ALWAYS a challenge for me. One step at time though. That is my motto.
We are starting the process to get Graham enrolled in the local Christian school for kindergarten. This was big decision for us and a big commitment. But, we decided to do it and I feel really good about that decision. I am at peace and that feels good.
I downloaded four new songs to my ipod. Its been a long time since I did that and its been fun.
I am trying to take better care of myself. Drinking more water. Eating less junk. Nothing earth shattering just trying to do a little better.
Praying for my country. Heath and I a deeply concerned about all the wacky stuff our goverment is trying to pull on the American people. It is disconcerting to say the least.
Lots more stuff to say but I have to go rescue son #2 from his baby swing. Right now he thinks it is torture to be stuck in there. He seriously doesn't know how good his life is.
No comments:
Post a Comment