Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day by Day

"Day by day we are given not what we want but what we need. Sometimes it is a feast and sometimes...swept crumbs, but by faith we believe it is enough."

Barbara Brown Taylor

Isn't that so true. Some days are blue skies, gentle breezes, and warm sun. Other days cloudy and gray, full of uncertainty. Still others are a little of both. But, it is life. And, it is good. My life lately has been completly out of sync. My body is still out of control producing this amazing little life. My home is out of control half the time because of the same. And, my emotions are anywhere and everywhere. But, I have to say that even though it is a little crazy right now, I feel a deep sense of peace that God is in control and he knows exactly what I need. One of the huge blessings (that He knew I needed) is Heath is home! Hopefully for a few more days and if it isn't wrong to pray for the Munro to break down then maybe longer!hehe! I am taking full advantage of having him here for this brief little break. Such a gift.

On another note, my absolutely wonderfully dear friend Emily, is going to have to fly to Anchorage at the end of this month for ear surgery. So, I wondered if some of you lovelies out there could be praying for her and her family. Of course, living in Kodiak, everything is a bit more of an ordeal and that can be really stressful. I know lots of prayers would mean so much :)

Ahhh, it feels good to post again. I miss it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...