Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Just a little plantin'.



Well, yesterday I felt quite a bit better so we did a little bit of gardening. Grammie was big help, of course :) He was way into filling the little pots with dirt, but after that got old he was also way into running over the filled pots with his Tonka truck. Dirt+Tonka= extreme happiness.


The weather here has been sooo nice. Cool but sunny. I am almost starting to take it for granted that it will be sunny when I wake up in the morning...is this truly Kodiak??? My neighbor, who has lived here for seven years, assures me the rain and fog will be back and then when the sun comes out again it will be amazingly green, kinda neat to look forward to. There is still alot of winter brown around here.


Oh, and Grammie went pee pee in his little potty. He was super proud. It was so cute to watch him try to push it out. I had to try really hard not to laugh because this is serious stuff to him and I dont want to scare or distract him. After he finished he threw back his head and laughed! Hilarious!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...