


I think this is our last sunny day for a while or so the wedda-man says. We have sure been enjoying getting out everyday.
Made blueberry muffins for breakfast this morning. Graham is really into blueberries lately. We also got some Ranier cherries at the commisary that we have been snacking on here lately. Makes me think of home and all the cherry stands along the road this time of year.
I am posting some pictures of Graham, Nate, and Joanna cruisin' down the little slope between our house and the neighbors on the Tonka. The kids were so funny! Total dare devils!
TGIF!
1 comment:
How funny! My boys do the SAME thing on their Tonka Truck! It is hilarious to watch them. Enjoy the nice weather....we are having a good thunderstorm right now. Interupted my weed eating!! But I do enjoy a good thunderstorm! Miss you! ttyl! Becky
Post a Comment