


Okay, as you can see, in picture #1 I dug out our green truck from the mountain of snow that the snow plow pushed in front of our driveway. After I finished I figured I would never drive the Mazda again until summer because there was no way I was going to dig that out too. But, as you can see in picture #2 I decided to go for it. And, I have to say I am a so darn proud of myself. That was incredibly hard backbreaking work because for one thing it had turned to slush and then the slush froze and then it snowed on top of that. But, I just took it really slow. Of course, I had alot of help from Graham and his trusty orange plastic shovel. He was so cute. He said, "You can do it mommy!" "I help you!" Oh, I have wonderful memories of mental snapshots I took of him "helping" me. It was also very sunny and almost warm so Graham laid in the snow like it was sand on the beach and told me he was napping. So, an extremely hard job turned out to be very enjoyable. And, hey, I got a workout and some sunshine. And I have a feeling I will be doing it again tomorrow :)
2 comments:
Wow girl, good for you! I guess snow is no big deal for you northern folk. They are forecasting snow for around here today and tomorrow which is very strange. We'll see. Whatever we get will be nothing compared to what you all see though! We had some trace accumulation yesterday, but it was quickly melted. They extended the deadline for taking off studs because of the strange weather. We all need to spend some time up there to get used to it! Well, the cookies are ready. Got to go :-)
Good for you, girl!!! You're awesome!!
Post a Comment