Sunday, December 27, 2015

New Beginnings


2016 is barreling down the pike full force, no stopping it now. And, with the dawn of the new year comes new stirrings in my heart. I am feeling the draw of this little corner of the world wide web that I have neglected for so long. In Star Wars terms, I guess you might say I am caught in its tractor beam ;)  I think it is maybe my quitting facebook and my addiction to scrolling through the drone of  microclips of life that were sucking the life out of me creatively that has brought me back to this thoughtful place. Here I have to curate my thoughts. Here I have to take time, the most precious tender in all the world's currency, and spend it wisely and well. So, back to my humble little blog I come. I am excited to write down my thoughts and feelings and share them in a more meaningful way. So, welcome 2016 and all you have to hold. I am ready for you...no, actually, I am not but you are going to come anyway so I might as well bluff my self-confindence.  Thank you to any who join me on this journey.

2 comments:

carla said...

Welcome home to your blog! I just thought the other day that I hadn't seen you on Facebook...now I know why. I've taken FB off of my phone and that has made a huge difference for me.

Barb said...

I'm happy/sad for your upcoming move. Happy that you get to go on another adventure in your life, but sad that you will be moving from family and friends. I know how hard it is to be separated from loved ones by the miles. I must say, I was really surprised to hear you will be moving to WV! I love that state. How does that work for Heath being land locked? Keep us posted as you journey along. And, please, please, please BLOG! ! ! lol Love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...