Friday, September 5, 2014

Its been a good summer.(Lots of Pictures and a Video)

Bowling at a friends B-day party.

Bowling at a friends B-day party.

Our favorite hill to zoom down.

Clallam County Historical Society

Picnics on the front lawn.

Fell alseep just like this.

Chillaxin'

Kermit

What can I say???

Sweet and Salty

On the ferry to Seattle.

Our favorite ride.

Somebody stuck this little guy into a fallen tree.

Me and My Beloved

Hike up to Marymere Falls

Graham jumping into Lake Crescent!


The drive up to Hurricane Ridge, never gets old.

Up on Hurricane Ridge waiting for dark so we could study the stars!

"Starry, Starry Night," sponsered by the Astrological Society. Graham was in heaven.


1 comment:

Barb said...

Looks like you've had a full summer! Glad you are just now posting most of it. I don't feel so bad now catching up on mine!
Better get mine done soon. Fall is breathing down my neck and I want to decorate! ! ! !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...