 |
| On top of Schweitzer Mountain. Liam took one look at the chair lift and decided to stay with grandma and grandpa! He is the smart member of our family ;) |
 |
| Its really high. Like really, really high. |
 |
| Speaking of high, that's me waving "hi!" |
 |
| The breeze was heavenly. For a person scared of heights you would think I wouldn't want to go near this thing but I love the chair lifts! Weird, I know. |
 |
| Bit bright out! |
 |
| Grandma, Grandpa, Liam and Auntie Holly were waaaaay down there! |
 |
| This was the space ship to Mars...just kidding, its the chair lift dock. |
 |
| I love signs! |
|
|
So, as usual when I have tons to say and get overwhelmed I just post pictures. This was our last day in Idaho, the day our car fell off its jack while Heath was checking a funky break sound, and seriously fell over on its side...amazingly, and I mean truly amazingly Heath was not hurt but it could have been very, very bad. After we got over that shock we decided to carry on with our plans and head up to the mountains. I am so glad we did. It was beautiful up there in the clear blue sky and I could thank the Lord for keeping my husband safe that day.
More stories, tall tales, and legends will come, not sure when, not sure how. Still catching up from being gone. But, we had a wonderful time in the land of Ponderosa pines, moose, and dry, hot summer days. So glad we went.
1 comment:
omosaveOh. My. Stars! I'm with Liam! Made my stomach lurch just looking at your pics ~ lol! You can't fool me ~ I think Heath was on some special mission beyond this planet ~ chair lift? Right. :) I feel your pain with car troubles, and yea, Heath had Angels on his shoulders that day! Car jacks scare the be-jeezies out of me. Bob uses them all the time ~ puts my stomach in knots. Anyway ~ soooo glad you had a wonderful time! Keep the stories coming. Please and Thank-you.
Love you
Post a Comment