i would,
buy local, organic produce
live in California by the ocean
never run out of toilet paper or milk
go on a date with Heath to a live concert and have dinner afterwards at Marrakesh
never ever worry again about what people might think
buy every kitchen gadget known to man
be in a musical
read Joan Smith novels while soaking in a bubble bath every night
plant a huge garden
ride my bike again
build a treehouse and live in it
print all of our billion and one pictures
buy every person I know a copy of Jesus Calling
learn how to parallel park
design the perfect diaper bag
make my husband his dream garage
have the right shoes for every outfit
write down every cute thing Graham says
blog surf all day
buy a complete outfit from Anthropologie
not just get organized but be organized
have afternoon tea everyday
learn Adobe Photoshop
Start studying Russian again
learn guitar
figure out how to work my sewing machine and sew an apron
finish the afghan i started last winter
2 comments:
I love your list and want to make one now on my blog. By the way, do you want a username and password to my blog? I just realized that I never gave you one.
I know it isn't the same as making one of your own, but there is a crafter on Etsy that makes the cutest aprons: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Boojiboo. I purchased one in September (I think) and love mine. She has a bunch of styles. At Christmas time I purchased little wallets, bibs, and a stocking from her other site: http://www.etsy.com/shop/boojibootique and loved those too!
I miss you.
Post a Comment