Sunday, December 21, 2008

Priceless


We took Graham to Winter Wonderland last night at the base gym. Oh my gosh, it was sooo cute! The volunteers did such a wonderful job. Floating on rafts in the pool past Santa was a huge highlight. Graham waved at everything...whew, I needed a tissue, that was a heartbreaker! And, he did a really good job sitting on Santa's lap too. You never know how that is gonna go. He told him very quietly that he wanted a Bruder truck for Christmas...hmmm, I know for a fact that Santa heard that request loud and clear :) So, thankful for my little man.

2 comments:

heidi_lynn825 said...

One of my new favorite pics of G-man. I love the cheesecake grin. I am thinking of getting on kodak.com and having this one made into a coffee mug...I "yove" it that much!

carla said...

I can't wait to hear your Christmas morning story. Wish I could be a fly on the wall!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...