Saturday, July 5, 2008

Whirlwinds

Vacations are always whirlwinds arent they? No matter how hard you try to slow down and pace yourself, you blink, and a week has gone by. We are right in the middle of our two weeks(with Heath). And we have filled our time in so many ways, such as:

chats on the porch with iced tea in hand+a trip to Silverwood Water Park(thought that was going to be a bust but Grammie finally started having fun!)+Fourth of July parades and fire works+Playing with cousins+looking at mountains+trips to the beach on the lake+applying sun screen(which I think is actually what I spend most of my time doing and we still get burnt!

Lots of fun stuff, and more to come...hope everyone out there is enjoying their summers too :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

I'm so glad you guys are having a great time! I was so excited to see that you checked in. Enjoy the rest of your time down there with Heath. We miss you guys! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...