Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hi Ho Idaho!

We made it!
We are tired,
We are really, really hot.
We are so glad to be here!!!

It was a long, long flight with a pretty wild landing into Anchorage from Kodiak on the prop plane, yikes! But, Graham was excellent so its still totally worth it to do an overnight flight.

I am now wearing shorts and a tank top(I almost dont even want to write that thinking of my Kodiak buddies). It really is summer everywhere else on the planet. So lovely. Well, once G wakes up from his nap its time for a dip in the kiddie pool, which is all he has been talking about. I will post some pictures soon :)

Thanks for praying for our safe travels. Love Ya'

2 comments:

Emily said...

Glad you guys made it! I'm so excited for you guys! Have tons of fun and soak up that sun, girl!!
xoxo
Emily

Sarah said...

Oh yeay, sun and fun for you! I hope you have an awesome time, even with a dead battery in the camera. We can just picture the fun in our heads :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...